Montford Hall is a new 28-bed non-profit residential extended care substance abuse treatment center for adolescent boys located in Asheville, NC.
Our mission is to help adolescent boys lead fulfilling lives free from the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol.
About the position:
The clinical/program director will:
• With support from the ED, create, develop, and implement the clinical treatment program.
• With support from the ED, develop a framework for the extracurricular program (recreational and service).
• Assess, plan, and implement treatment for a caseload of up to 8 clients.
• Provide individual, group, and family therapy.
• Supervise the clinical and paraprofessional staff.
• Interface with other treatment providers and parents.
• Collaborate with academic program staff.
• Plan and implement programming for parents’ weekends.
• Ensure maintenance of a coherent clinical/therapeutic/organizational vision.
• Assist in the implementation and execution of clinical outcome tracking program.
• Represent the organization at conferences.
You must have:
• Appropriate degree and NC license (or be license eligible).
• A minimum of 5 years experience (personal and professional) using the 12-steps of NA/AA.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in adolescent substance abuse treatment.
You should also have:
• An entrepreneurial spirit.
• The ability to think creatively about clinical and organizational challenges.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pay dependent on experience
For more information on Montford Hall please visit montfordhall.org
Please submit letter of interest and CV to Alex Kirby at email@example.com
Posted on: February 12, 2015