Our ideal Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist is an excellent communicator and listener with strong therapeutic skills who works well as part of an interdisciplinary team and runs open and productive therapy sessions. You must also excel at behavioral interviewing techniques to uncover service user needs and be able to anticipate these needs.
Additional requirements for the Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist include:
- Graduate degree in Social Work or a related field
- Valid licensure to provide mental/behavioral healthcare in the state of North Carolina
- Minimum 2 years experience working with individuals with mental and/or behavioral health issues that includes writing person-centered plans, conducting effective group therapy and providing mental health diagnoses
- General working knowledge of the human services delivery system in North Carolina
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and meet the physical requirements of performing CPR and therapeutic holds
- Employee supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of our service users. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry supports our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
RHA Behavioral Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
• Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance,
Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
• Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
• 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
• Paid Time Off –
• Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
• Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
• Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
• Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
• Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
• Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve
Contact Molly Daughtry at email@example.com
Posted on: March 9, 2017