Director of Clinical Services, Raleigh, NC
Intensive outpatient center focusing on treating clients with drug and alcohol addictions, seeks full-time Clinical Director in North Carolina. In the Clinical Director, we are looking for an experienced addiction specialist with excellent management skills who can lead our addiction treatment center.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop, evaluate, and implement evidence-based clinical and psychoeducational curricula and best practices for all programs.
• Coordinate services for specific clinical programs.
• Periodically evaluate and provide performance feedback to subordinates.
• Maintain quality, confidentiality and continuity of all required documentation and records.
• Monitor programming for evidence-based adherence to ensure quality of content.
• Schedule employee work times and case assignments to maintain adequate client and facilities supervision at all times.
• Maintain patient caseload and facilitate didactic or therapy groups, as needed.
• Direct and monitor work efforts of counselors and support staff.
• Interview, assign, schedule and supervise clinical and assigned support staff.
• Obtain continuing education credits as required to maintain professional credentials and licensure.
• Develop and maintain agency manual for all Welwynn clinical programs.
• Determine and monitor program workload targets, evaluate staff productivity and quality of services.
• Develop/implement program policies and operating procedures, and ensure that the facility is in compliance with administrative and licensing requirements.
• Act as program liaison to community groups. Coordinate activities with other agencies and departments.
• Provide/promote excellent customer service for all clients.
• Current licensure as LCAS and LCSW, LPC or psychologist.
• Must be detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills.
• Must have knowledge of computer software and email.
• Must have ability to deal with crisis situations.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years in clinical addiction treatment.
• Supervisory, management and/or business experience preferred.
• Master’s degree in social services or related clinical field required.
• Counselors, coordinators and clinical support staff.
• Communicates orally with management, co-workers and the public in face-to face, one-to-one, and group settings. Addresses staff performance concerns orally and in writing.
• Regularly makes complex decisions regarding program structure, routines and programming schedule.
• Responsible for job performance and behavior of program staff.
• Demonstrates proficiency with office equipment and Microsoft Office software.
• Must be mobile.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
Send cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com
Posted on: May 2, 2016