Greensboro Agency Seeks-Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC)
Education: College graduate or High School Graduate with some college and substance abuse therapy experience.
Licensure: CSAC, registered and in good standing with the NCSAPPB.
- Lead facilitator of daily SACOT/SAIOP groups and completes the associated client progress notes.
- Conducts individual therapy sessions as needed by clients.
- Attends treatment team meetings and provides follow-up reporting with client referring agencies.
- Assists as needed in client treatment: plan development, updating, authorization and re-authorizations.
- Assists in client record maintenance and internal auditing.
- Other assigned duties.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Posted on: September 15, 2013