CLINICAL DIRECTOR, CROSSROADS TREATMENT CENTERS ASHEVILLE, NC
Schedule: M-F 5A-1P / Full-time position / Anticipated Start Date: Dec 1, 2015
Position Summary: The Clinical Director provides clinical supervisor in accordance with policies, procedures, and state regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned.
• Oversees all Patient Screening, Assessment, and Admission services
• Ensures that all individual treatment plans are compliant
• Ensures that all Discharge and Aftercare Plans are compliant
• Works with medical staff to ensure a safe but effective dosing regimen for all patients
• Ensures compliance regarding all take-home medication
• Ensures charting/documentation compliance
• Ensures the proper and timely collection of all UDS screens
• Establishes, maintains and oversees a clinical treatment team and its operation
• Assists with the clinical Quality Assurance team; this team also address Quality Improvement issues
• Assists with the clinical aspect of CARF requirements
• Monitors and addresses, where needed, the day to day clinical aspects/needs of the program
• Addresses/oversees Patient Rights, Responsibilities, and Complaints
• Ensures compliance in regards to reports to the Office of Regulatory Services whenever any of the following incidents involving patients occurs or the program has reasonable cause to believe that such an incident involving a patient has occurred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires constant mental alertness, attention to detail, and high degree of accuracy required in completing all assignments. Must be able to follow oral and written instructions and follow –through on all assignments.
If recovering, three years of continuous verifiable abstinence is required.
Education and/or Experience: Masters Level Degree (or equivalent) and/or minimum of five (5) years of experience working in addictions treatment. Must be licensed to practice medicine in the State of North Carolina, licensed as a practitioner to provide treatment, therapeutic advice, or counseling for the rehabilitation of drug-dependent persons in compliance with state practice acts, or certified as an addiction counselor, and must have at least one year of supervisory and administrative experience in the field of substance abuse treatment.
Crossroads offers a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that includes PTO, paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Employer paid and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Visit www.crossroadstreatmentcenters.com for more information on Crossroads Treatment Centers. Send resumes to email@example.com
No phone calls, please – due to the number of applicants, we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Crossroads Treatment Centers is a EOE
Posted on: December 8, 2015