Are you a professional, detailed, multi-tasker who is wonderful with patients? Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking a full-time Counselors for our three locations in NC – Asheville, Weaverville, and Greensboro!
· Completing assessments, ITP’s, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of 50 patients.
· Providing individual and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
· Assisting patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
· Conducting monthly urinalysis screenings.
· Providing crisis interventions as needed.
· Assisting in peer-to-peer record audits.
· Ensuring patient confidentiality.
· Providing supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
· Contributing to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
The most qualified candidates will possess a High School degree or equivalent and be registered with the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Certification board. Experience treating opiate-addicted patients is a plus.
Candidate must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start at 5am. No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls – we can only contact those selected for interviews.
Crossroads is an EOE
Posted on: February 18, 2014