Triangle Family Services has an exceptional opportunity for a therapist to join our Individual and
Family Counseling Division. Full-time and part-time scheduling options are available, and
professional training and development opportunities are provided and supported.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or an allied mental health field and licensed to
practice in North Carolina (LCSW and LCAS preferred). Associate licensed
candidates also considered.
• Thorough knowledge of mental health/illness, diagnosis using current DSM, and
individual and group modalities.
• Thorough knowledge of substances, addiction and recovery as well as
appropriate screening tools and interventions.
• Thorough knowledge of the code of ethics of professional degree and licensing
board, as well as the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of persons
• Excellent writing skills.
• Experience working with one or more of the following preferred: families
impacted by trauma, in particular child sexual abuse; conducting substance
abuse assessments and first line treatment for adults; EBTs such as Trauma
Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Child Parent Psychotherapy, or
Cognitive Processing Therapy.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Responsibilities (main, but not limited to):
• Maintain client caseload of ~22 direct billable hours (prorated if PT) per week,
composed of individual and family counseling sessions and mental health and
substance abuse assessments for clients accessing other agency services.
• Provide diagnostic and psychotherapeutic services including diagnostic
evaluation, treatment planning, individual and family therapy, case management
and collateral contacts as appropriate.
• Participate in team rotation for coverage of group services, such as parent
support group and co-parenting class.
• Coordinate services and client care with full spectrum of service providers and
stakeholders in client’s case as necessary and indicated, to include participation
in collaborative meetings.
• Maintain written/electronic documentation of all services provided in accordance
with agency standards and procedures.
Please submit cover letter including salary requirements along with resume and put job
title in the Subject Line to [email protected]
Triangle Family Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Posted on: March 22, 2019