Substance Abuse Outpatient Services Coordinator *$1,000 Hiring Bonus* – Full Time • Rutherfordton, NC
Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Family Preservation Services (FPS) of North Carolina is a subsidiary of Pathways of Molina.
FPS of NC is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Substance Abuse Outpatient Services Coordinator (SAOSC), under the supervision of the Clinical Director or Regional Director, is responsible for the growth, productivity, and maintenance of the Substance Abuse (SA) service program. The SAOSC is also responsible for the functions related to coordinating, maintaining community relationships, and supporting Outpatient Therapist in supporting the individuals and families that we serve.
- Master’s Degree in a human service field in one of the following disciplines: psychology, psychiatry, social work, or counseling, etc.
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist
- 3 years related experience and/or training with population served
- 5 years related experience and/or training preferred
- Registered with the NCSAPPB as Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
- Position requires travel of approximately 25% – 50% of the time
- NC valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Posted on: October 29, 2018