Psychologist for the Drug Abuse Programs at Rivers Correctional Facility
The GEO Group is hiring a full time Psychologist for the Drug Abuse Programs at Rivers Correctional Facility in Winton NC!
This position administers and supervises the Drug Abuse Treatment Program’s policies and practices including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating, and directing activities. This position ensures compliance with the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) standards, effective supervision of staff, clinical and administrative supervision of drug abuse treatment staff and the clinical quality of all drug abuse treatment programs in the institution.
Candidate requirements include:
- PhD/PsyD in Psychology.
- Licensed to practice in the State of North Carolina.
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS) by the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board preferred.
- Two years of experience working as a clinical psychologist. Substance abuse experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on: April 28, 2020