Substance Abuse Counselor
Crossroads Treatment Centers is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of outpatient Opioid Treatment Services. With nationally accredited outpatient centers across the country, our specialized treatment program has been helping people whom are suffering from opioid addiction for over 10 years.
Crossroads is currently looking for candidates to presume in the position of a Substance Abuse Counselor at their Weaverville, NC facility. Weaverville, NC is 15 minutes away from Asheville, NC.
- Completing assessments, ITP’s, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of 50 patients.
- Providing individual and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
- Assisting patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
- Conducting monthly urinalysis screenings.
- Providing crisis interventions as needed.
- Assisting in peer-to-peer record audits.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Providing supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
- Contributing to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
- The most qualified candidates will possess Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
- Must be registered with the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Certification board – applicants who are not registered will not be considered for employment.
- Experience treating opiate-addicted patients is a plus.
- Candidate must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start at 5am. No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program. Must have a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your letter of interest and resume to [email protected]
Posted on: January 18, 2019