REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIAL INFORMATION TO MAKE NOTE OF PRIOR TO SUBMISSION:
- Effective June 15, 2020, all training approvals will be limited to ONE post-approval change per course. Any additional changes will need to be submitted and paid for as a new approval request. This includes any change in date, title, presenter(s) or content/session(s). This does not apply to date or format changes due to COVID-19 restrictions. All other requests for exceptions will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- “Sponsors or presenters shall submit requests for approval prior to the even and shall allow the Board 45 days for review and approval. Requests by sponsors or presenters postmarked after the event has taken place shall not be reviewed or approved by the Board but shall be returned.”
- Each request must have an agenda that is broken down by time and include breaks. There must be a 15-minute break scheduled for each 2 hours of classroom time. If breaks are not included and noted in the agenda / breakout of hours, there will be 15 minutes subtracted for every two (2) hours of training. Credit is only given for actual training time, not breaks or registration. Credit is only awarded for actual face to face training time (not breaks, meals or registration times).
- The name, phone number and email address of the person listed on the request as the contact person, is the same information that will be listed with the training as a contact in the advertised training section on the website.
- If a presenter has not presented a Board approved training within the past two (2) years or is not credentialed with the Board, a resume / vitae must be included with the Approval Request.